1. TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR and incredible beer friz & (new this year) 4-square under 5th reunion tent.
2. EXTREME FRISBEE in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Stone slammed full-body into the side of car with a shocked family inside as I tried to get a frisbee.
3. UNPRECEDENTED ROBOPOUND after the P-rade all the way through the fireworks segueing into the 5th (no dinner).
4. BEET - 100% hook-up percentage with Class of '01. Give me a break.
5. 11-YEAR-OLD SINKS A CUP "The Weasel and I taught an 11-year-old how to shoot a quarter, then we watched him play Robo and sink a cup. After the game, everyone hoisted the kid onto the bar. The entire taproom started cheering and roaring for this kid. It was definitely the best day of his life."
A glimpse of what was to come
Redbull Shotgun in face of horrified distributors
New this year: Four-square at the Fourth
Stuck under the tent during torrential downpour
Limba takes a spin on the Lazy Bert
The Wease tends to some beer friz cups
The Two Dogs (Big and Little)
Zamboni-ing the beerfriz court
Beerfriz losers continued to play four-square
From: "Limba Prole" Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:05:32
Remember when you hit me on the arm over reunions??
Well it left a bruise. (told you it would!)
A packed, soaked view of the main 5th Reunion tent
Stone helps the tent
At Beet's House: Decalcification???
Ready to P-Rade.
The rumoured shotgun from the grassy knoll
Katy up to her old tricks
There may have been more than one shotgun fired from the grassy knoll
Bob Hall in it for the Long Haul
Hinny P-rading his balls off
Mid-march in the P-Rade
Gratuitous Limba crowdsurf
End of P-Rade. Beginning of Par-tay.
The obvious next stop
T-Mass diving into the fountain
All-out partying at Ivy
Hinny throwing beer
Some Ivy partiers
Gratuitous Bert dance shot
Cherubic Wease, tinged with an unearthly glow from the gods of Partying
Random Class of '91 Drunk.
Next up: Karen Burger
Stone, Noob, and Mooly
A veritable sea of partying, extending ad infinitum
Random topless girl gets surfed on the 5th Reunion dancefloor